Hamstrings WorkshopDo you find that you knees are bent and your back is rounded off whenever you lean forward? Are you suffering from tight, shortened hamstrings that limit your flexibility, and you want to release them to increase your range of motion? Do you have hip, lower back or leg soreness and pain? Or...are you a runner, cyclist or athlete wishing to learn better ways of maintaining and working out your hamstrings in a safe and effective manner? If you answered YES to any of these questions, this workshop is for YOU!
The Hamstrings Workshop includes
- Anatomy education to understand your hamstrings and their action
- Warm-up and Kinesiological stretches
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation to take your workout to the next level
- Yoga stretches with PROPER alignment
- Strengthening exercises
- Cool-down period and relaxation!
Limited Space is available for this very special workshop, so register now to reserve your spot! Call (718) 336-8400 now!
SUNDAY MAY 19, 2019
1pm - 3pm
Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Kinesiological Stretches Specialist, Yoga Instructor
Registration and prepayment required. No-shows are non-refundable
Offer Valid 4/5/2019 through 5/19/2019